Clean and Safe
In response to this difficult, challenging and very uncertain time that we live in, we are fully committed to ensuring the safety of our guests, employees and suppliers. In this sense, we changed our routines and implemented a set of safety and prevention measures that allowed us to receive the "Clean and Safe" certification. Awarded by Turismo de Portugal, this certification recognizes all tourist companies that ensure compliance with the necessary requirements for the prevention of the COVID-19 virus, established by the Directorate-General for Health.
In this sense, we have implemented the following measures:
- Reduction of the hotel's occupancy rate and the number of people in common areas;
- Reduction of the number of tables and number of people per table, in the restaurant;
- Deep cleaning of each table whenever customers change;
- In the case of a buffet, it will be served by hotel staff;
- Spa, Pools and Gymnasium conditioned to a maximum number of clients.
- Limited stay in the Spa, Pools and Gym;
- Security Kit is available at reception for all guests;
- The entire team received training on the virus;
- There are containers at strategic points with disinfectant for staff and guests;
- The use of masks by the staff is mandatory;
- Cleaning and disinfection of public areas every 2 hours;
- Choice of new products and procedures in all washes and disinfection;
- Regular washing and disinfection of the Spa, pool and jacuzzi areas;
- There is time spacing between reservations to ensure the cleanliness of the rooms;
We are aware of our preventive role and, therefore, there is constant monitoring of the evolution of the epidemic situation and the best practices to be taken into account.
Our reservations team remains available to assist with questions about new and future reservations. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding during this period. For any additional questions, please contact us by email: email@example.com or telephone: +351 282 249 600